Address & Contact
Address : 2 Jurong East Street 21, IMM Building, #03-148, Singapore 609601
Tel : +65 6897-1211
Established since 2001, One Stop Concept is built upon a community of people-centric designers, like-minded industry veterans and passionate educators committed to interior design. Here at One Stop Concept, our belief stems from the fusion of knowledge sharing, community building and outreach, and advocacy for timeless designs where form meets function, which influence and celebrate the power of design to positively change people’s lives.
Architectural education tends to differentiate cultural theory and design, but we believe in integrating them to create the best possible customized intellectual and creative stimuli in all of our projects, which suit the lifestyles of our valued clients.
Awards & Accreditation
Attributing our success to each of our client’s preferred lifestyle and keen eye for the finer things in life. We advocate only the finest; through careful analysis of each client’s lifestyle and evolving needs.
From design conceptualisation, turn-key project management, detail in-depth design, construction to the final touches of styling up your abode.
OSC by Norman Yeo plans and executes each milestone with perfection as our guiding principle, continuous refinement to our design, service, craftsmanship, improving the level of gracious living in all the lives of who we have touched.
For the purpose of improving the quality of life, increasing productivity, and protecting the health, safety, and welfare of our clients, our Professional Interior Designers:
- Analyse the client’s goals, needs, and life and safety requirements;
- Integrate findings with knowledge of interior design;
- Formulate preliminary design concepts that are appropriate, functional, and aesthetic;
- Develop and presents final design recommendations through appropriate presentation media;
- Prepare working drawings and specifications for non-load bearing interior construction, materials, finishes, space planning, furnishings, fixtures, and equipment;
- Collaborate with professional services of other licensed practitioners in the technical areas of mechanical, electrical, and load-bearing design as required for regulatory approval;
- Prepare and administer bids and contract documents as the client’s agent;
- Review and evaluate design solutions during implementation and upon completion.